Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 37

Abandon Ship!  Or village haha.  Well I got another glyph this one has a village spot even closer to my current village and the MD.  So I am abandoning my village tomorrow and heading in to the MD.  You might think I am crazy well so do I!  But this is my reasoning.  I figure that closer to the MD means that I will more easily be able to attack her which in the end means more scenario points.  This new village spot is close enough to the MD that I am pretty sure with an item or so I will be able to peer into the layer of the MD!  This secret knowledge of the MD might lead to game winning strategies.  Also pretty cool about this spot is that I can reach the MD without docking at all.

So wish me luck!  New settlers are queued up and I got a wolf army headed to the spot with scroll of recall.  By morning I should be ready to give the signal.

Bonus: I get an achievement :D well hopefully that is someone in the form or chat once mentioned you need a village at 400 size to get the achievement which I hope isn't true cause my village is only at 264...

No comments:

Post a Comment