Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 44

The world of Aloriah ticks on!  Well I got to say the middle of the rounds of Aloriah seem to be a bit slower than the beginning and end.  Day in and out you build, chop, grind, walk, swim, search, etc.  But you got to do it otherwise you drop out of the race.  I have already dropped to #23 cause I am not killing enough dragons or searching enough obelisks.
So alas you must find ways to entertain yourself.  I did this by taking after Draak and going to chop wood at (200,200) which is the center of the world right next to the MD!  successfully obtained a valuable treasure chest, and chopped wood for 12 hours.  It was really exciting stuff!  Now I am headed off to go fishing in her layer as well.  So I am kinda curious too if she ever goes to that fishing spot.  I have a Hero with a high pirate skill which would be some nice extra life and damage against her.
Ha I missed the treasure chest on this one cause I forgot that it disappears as soon as you move on the square.  I'll be quicker next time.  Well in the upper picture you can see the fishing spot that I am going to be going for.  I am moving right around the MD so if she moves just one space I'll be a gonner ha.

Well continuing to build my MD army.  Sending my items right now to Asgard (MA village).  The battle is afoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment