Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 42

1000 SP reward!  30k resources!  Exciting stuff :)  So this was really good for me cause I have been trying to get to the point where I could upgrade my Blacksmith to a level 10.  Normally however I don't have the capacity in iron to get the needed amount.  But since the rewards go above and beyond your capacity I now have enough to make it!  So upgrade I did.  Little over 20 hrs and I will be able to get all my troops up to level 3.

I love my new income on my resources!  With 4 mines now in all my climate zones this equates to ~1200 wood/stone 500 iron and 300 gold with 20 diamonds.  This is more than enough to keep me going thus far.

So since I have never attack the MD before I was thinking this round would be a good one to try it on for size.  If I could get her down by just 1% that is an achievement!  But since I don't think I have the population, about 13k, to right now I don't believe that I will be able to.  But I still think it'll be fun to take a stab at her.

I got one of my armies fishing in MM right now and have been able to catch 3 fish so far, pretty exciting.  I did catch one very uncommon fish so far which sold for quite a bit.

So I have been considering getting my fifth village and settling in TI. This would be to help my population and also to be able to hire an additional 5 heros.  However there is a bug currently with hiring the 5 heros so I don't think I will do it yet.  I think too I might also attack the MD to see what kind of forces it will take to do some damage on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment