Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 47

So the troops are recovering.  They are having nightmares from their attack on the MD and I think it's going to last another 4 days or so!  Poor troops.  Well my one army is pretty useless in MA now cause they have -25% fire resistance along with -20% survival rate.  So working on my buildings for the next bit.

I was able to upgrade my zerkers and wolves to level 3.  That is cause I was off of Aloriah for about a day. Got my first 20 hr offline bonus buff for the first time this round.  Think that means that I have been playing too much...

I have huge armies in DS and MM now so I'll be sending them out to go close some dragon gates, and explore the ruins.  Also made it back on the first page of rankings today!  Good to be back on top again ;)  Made the achievement Wood Clever or something like that on gold.  Which is 50k chopped wood.  Thanks to my armies in MA for that one.

I'm thinking lately that besides an army in DS to collect diamonds and close dragon gates I should have the rest of my armies in MA to explore and do things there cause everything is worth so much more there.  Doesn't matter whether it is collecting resources, finding treasure chests, etc it is all worth more there.  But who knows and I am tired so until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Nice coverage on your life in Aloriah!

    Would you consider covering God of Axion as well? We're entering our final alpha and would LOVE your analytic approach!

    ReplyDelete