Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 40

So I hate it when you come up with this ingenious plan but it is dependent on something like an army getting to a village or something like that and it all gets thrown off.  I currently am trying to juggle 8 armies in my civilization.  And it is so hard cause I want to do so many things but I only have 8 armies to do it with.  I had this whole plan worked out yesterday but it was dependent on one of my armies making it back to my village so I could put them inside and split this other army I had.  I was three squares away from my village and there were two wildlife armies right next to my village but I had this path worked out to avoid them.  I was sitting and watching them count down 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. and then BAM!  Dang wildlife army moved on top of me!  4 more seconds that's all I needed!  That threw a whole list of commands in like 3 armies completely off.  Back to the drawing board...

So I am at 992 scenario points now can hardly wait for the 1k reward!  Accept my friend Pidge27 got hers and it wasn't that great just resources and a silver chest.  Hopefully mine is better :D

I am fishing for the first time pretty much.  I only fished like twice last round and never with a hero but this time around I have given one of my heros the fisherman skill and sent him off.  Hopefully I catch something rare!

My new village in MA is progressing along quite well.  Wild animals are constantly attacking me but I built up my moat to level 6 quickly and also a poison tower.  Plus when I was settling my new village I transported a whole bunch of troops so I haven't lost a battle yet!  Such a difference from MM!

So your not going to believe this!  In MM if you have an item shop up to level 8 then you can buy a bonzi tree for 1k gold!  I bought four already!  One for each of my villages.  I was so dumbfounded when I saw that deal.  So now I can control 4 mines in each village except MA cause in all the others I have upgraded my runstone of control to level 10.  Those are some really nice resource boosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment