Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 38

Ah the problems of not logging on!  Well so much for settling today!  My wolf army made it one cell away before dying and dropping the scroll of recall.  My army in DS got beat up by dragons.  And I lost a few towers to other players.  Oh yeah and I wasn't training or building for about 10+ hours!

But abandon ship I did!  Missed the stupid achievement though!  Guess you village does have to be over 400 to get it, lame.  After I abandoned I got the buff apple of a stick which is an extra 5% off of training and construction so I promptly canceled my current buildings and re-queued them to take advantage of the new discount.

But as luck would have it in the wee hours of the night I was able to settle my new MA spot!  And oh it looks good.  My new neighbor the MD looks like a mean monster but really has a good heart.  Mines at +75% for both gold and diamond.  And did I mention it's also ocean front property!  Now the ocean is a raving sea of hot lava but hey it's still a beach right?

No comments:

Post a Comment