Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 27

So I got 350 SP today which means rewards!!  Course they give you a bunch of resources upfront which is nice, but then you get a choice more resources, or different items to choose from.  Mine were 2 bronze chests or a silver chest or 3750 wood/stone, 2000 iron, 1000 gold, and 62 diamonds.  Since I already had a pretty significant amount of resources I decided to see how the chests would compare to the resources.  I chose the two bronze chests cause I didn't have a hero with lock picking at secondary and didn't plan to for a while.  So from my two bronze chests I received 1311 wood, 1843 stone, 515 iron, and 393 gold plus I chose the items ornamental dagger (+20% sacrifices) and saddle (+7% land movement).  So by far it is much better to choose the resources upfront if that is what you need.  However if you have a good income of resources then by choosing chests you have the opportunity to can items that you otherwise would not have had the opportunity for.  The ornamental dagger will translate into faster building/training/research.  Thought that was an interesting experiment.

Was able to upgrade my zerkers and axe throwers to level 2 today!  This is exciting cause it means I should be able to defend with less units and not keep running into the population problems that I do.

Beat emerald army number 3 today.  It seems I am doing fine in this area now!  Plus the constant attacks provide a nice income of diamonds.  The only thing I am worried about now is when I leave with my hero to go settle in Molten Ashlands.  Because when I do I'll be taking a lot of power with him.  For one he has the protective skill so as it stands right now that is +60% life and damage when defending a village.  I'll need to make sure my troops can survive without him when he leaves.

Black dragons will be attacking me tonight but I got no problems defending my village in DS.  I have noticed though that it seems they are attacking more villages this game round than last.

Nothing else to exciting to report.  Claimed some DO and found some treasure chests.

Oh one last interesting note!  It seems the game map is the same as last round.  I have found some mines lookout towers, etc in the exact same places as the last map.  So if you can remember where any of those secret places you once had were I think they'll still be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment