Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 32 End

Well alas I was close but not close enough...  Draak came out of left field and settled about two hours and eight minutes before me.  So close it is kinda disheartening.  I work so hard for it yet no.  Oh well that is the game.  I am disappointed I didn't prepare for it more.  Had I just prepared with one step I would have been ahead of everyone by about 12 plus hours.  Let that be a lesson to all.  Be prepared!  But congrats to Draak for getting there before me.

Having said all that I am quite happy with my performance.  Once I did receive the glyph I reduced the original time by more than 3/4 of the original time that was required.  I was a little more than 4 days out when I got my glyph but reduced that to just under 1 and 1/2 days.  So that is an impressive feat to do.

So it is back to work and building up my new MA village is number one priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment