Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 35

Great news my workers have built so much in Dry Steeps that now there are cobble stone roads in the village!  Darn guys they need a holiday or something.  Thanks to four villages and all the resources I am producing now I was able to specialize almost all my units.  till have two more to go.  This time around I went almost exclusively with "strong" which give you more damage points.  Except with the catapults.  I made those "fast" so that I can take them with me on my expeditions.  Oh yeah and my boars I made "tough" cause I wanted them to last longer since they are kinda more expensive to train.  Haha okay okay so I guess it's like split 50-50 between strong and the others.

Auction just closed and guess what?  I won 4 bids!  I bid basically on all the stuff that no one wanted haha.  I did it so I could get closer to the "true bidder" achievement.  So I really like the achievements in Aloriah cause during the more dull times they give me stuff to do.  Plus they are totally bragging rights.

It seems that the animals in MA are attacking about once every 24 hours.  Which I think means that I will be attacked tonight again.  I have been almost exclusively building defenses in order to try and protect my village and win against these guys.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment