Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 30

Well nothing too special to report today.  Though it is always heart pounding when you sign on after only 10 hours of being off and there are 51 notifications!  It was like man is it good or bad?  But hey I guess that means your doing stuff.

Fought a bunch of black dragons today but I forgot that I was already over on my diamond capacity so they were all for nought.  Oh and sealed my first dragon gate as well!  That is always nice to get that +12 SP bonus.

Bought a "Keg and Ale" plus upgraded some barracks, animal circles, and taverns so I am finally out of the overpopulation problem.  So now I am able to queue up a bunch more troops.  Did that mostly in MM cause in DS there really is no point in killing dragons right now.  I already have too many diamonds with not enough capacity.  So I want to try and hunt down some emerald dragons tomorrow and see if I can get a magic glyph.

No comments:

Post a Comment