Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 29

500 SP reward!  Oh how I love those rewards.  Huge amounts of resources that pretty much let me upgrade the rest of my troops to level two and fill up my building queues in my villages.  I chose the pouch of diamonds for my second reward cause the other option was 750 diamonds and some quick math revealed that with +4 diamond income that is less than 8 days worth of diamonds.  Since I don't need diamonds for anything special right now the pouch seemed like a no brainer.  On top of that after the pouch went into my village thanks to my fountain of fortune I got +1 diamond income for a grand total of 5 income per hour.  Not too much but hey I'll take it.  Also with the reward I got a bronze dragon egg which I found kinda of amusing since the mother dragon hasn't flown once yet to drop them.

Fought some more emerald and black dragons beat them without a problem.  The annoying thing is that even with my thief fighting I didn't steal anything from them.  I was really hoping for a magic glyph to go to MA.  Funny thing about that real quick is that I spent like 4 days of farsight plus two armies scouting out to find the perfect village spot in MA.  It was only then that I realized that where I would settle would be based on luck (magic glyph only opens like 3 village spots to you).

Also now I am dealing with a player who is in the same area as me claiming DOs and keeps taking them from me.  No message or peace request nothing just takes a bunch of my DOs.  Well my solution is I broke off a part of my army and circled around behind him and am reclaiming all the ones he stole from me!

Couple days ago I suggested in the forums that alliance pinpoints should be able to be placed by anyone in the alliance and not just the alliance leader.  Just got word that they are going to try and implement it later this week!  Always exciting to know you contribute to the development of the game.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Riosjosh!

    Nice to see you have started a blog about Aloriah! Interesting reading! We, the team behind Aloriah, really love to read what our players think and experience in Aloriah.

    Keep it up, I see that you are doing well! Both in the game and with the blogging :)

    Good luck in Aloriah!

    ReplyDelete