Friday, July 29, 2011

Days 33 & 34

So I was off Aloriah for a bit, crazy I know.  But yet my civilization has survived :)

My MM village was attack again by emerald dragons.  Because I took with me a big army to MA I had about half the troops that I normally defend with plus no hero (so no +60% life and damage).  Yet I was still able to defend now that the dragons are so weak plus my defenses being pretty high now.  I have been able to concentrate on buildings more like resources, item shop, marketplace, etc.  It is very nice not to have to worry only about defending.

I am in the process of developing an army to go search ruins in MM.  I figure this is the best place right now for me cause MA is too difficult but dry steeps you have to look to hard to find higher ruins (i.e. medium and hard).  This is kinda scary cause the animals in MM are a lot more powerful.  But hopefully I'll be able to upgrade and specialize a bunch of my units in the next few days.  We shall see.

Good news!  My workers in MA have been working so hard that I now have clay roads in MA!  Which is kinda funny since there is lava every where around my village...

Got my armies back to their normal duties.  Two on DOs, one on hunting dragons, one protecting my MA village, and the last is out in MA claiming a mine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment