Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 28

It is just me or do the Black Dragons seem to be a lot more aggressive this round?  Got attacked twice but had no problem defending against them.

I decided this round to give chests a try out.  Last round I didn't bother at all with them.  One of my heroes I am going to take all the way to primary with the lock picking skill.  He almost has secondary as a skill.  I wonder if picking one of those locks is an achievement.

I switched my Zerkers to fire damage.  I did this cause almost every animal except those in MA don't have a fire resistance.  So this means their damage will hit with full power.  I thought this was important cause their damage isn't very high to begin with.  This means I had to raze my arrow tower and build a fire tower in MM.  That was a little scary cause I was without that needed boost for almost the whole day.

So now that everyone is starting to expand PvP is starting to come into play a little more.  Not in the traditional sense of attacking one another's villages but in the sense of controlling lookouts and claiming dragon obelisks.  Had a couple of run ins already but most of the bigger people I just ask for peace with. But that presents it's own problems cause then you can't go claim their DOs and Lookouts which can get annoying if you are in the same area at the same time.

I have the biggest army yet (except the very first army) of dragons coming to attack 363 of the buggers.  Upped my pop slightly and now I should be good.  If 3 more dragon gates are sealed before they attack (very likely) then it'll basically be a cake walk.  And I think that I'll be able to go out and hunt down some dragons after that.  REVENGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment