Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 32 Morning

Through the night I was able to reduce my research to 1 day 8 hours.  My council halls should be finishing up here in just a couple of hours.  This will leave me 1 CP short however still.  I got to get this either through research, upgrading one of my council halls to level 10, or finding an item.  Still a coupld of thousand off in resources to upgrade to level 10 but I do have surpluses in gold and iron so maybe I can trade some to get enough.  I also tried searching a couple of ruins but to no avail in finding an item with CP in it.

Amazingly my wolf army that I sent to MA with a scroll of recall made it through the night without fighting at all.  So they are only an hour away from MA then it's on to the village spot.  But first I got to aviod hellhounds, spiders, burning pincers, and ruby dragons!

Traded a bunch of resources (with a crappy market value) around and now I am only 1.5 hours from having enough resources to build a level 10 council hall.  But I still need to get that down some cause my level 9 finishes in 1 hour 7 mins.  No time to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment